Lots Available for Build To Suit - Your Plans or Ours
49 Wesleigh Manor • VG-58 - SOLD Wesleigh Manor • VG-56
45 Wesleigh Manor • VG-57 - SOLD Wesleigh Manor • VG-54 - New Home For Sale
12 Jefferson Court • VG-36 - SOLD Wesleigh Manor • VG-53
11 Jefferson Court • VG-37 - SOLD Wesleigh Manor • VG-65 - SOLD
6 Jefferson Court • VG-34 - SOLD Brighton Circle • VG-66
Brighton Circle • VG-67
Village Green at the Lake is a premier residential community of easy-living, high quality homes built by the Shenandoah Valley’s most respected homebuilder, Westhills Co. of Waynesboro.
Since 1970, Westhills Co. has been recognized for its outstanding, architecturally designed homes and communities where craftsmanship and attention to detail are hallmarks of the construction process.
The Right Location
Village Green is located in the beautiful Shenandoah Valley just outside of the town of Waynesboro, Virginia. Minutes away from new, state-of-the-art shopping centers -- including grocery stores, restaurants, health clubs, sporting goods stores – Village Green offers the very best of modern convenience set against the backdrop of the most picturesque mountain scenery imaginable.
At the Crossroads of Virginia
Interstates 64 and 81 converge just a few miles west of Village Green, providing easy access to points north, south, east and west. The Augusta Medical Center offers one of the most modern medical facilities in Virginia and is located less than a five-minute trip by car. Charlottesville, Richmond, Roanoke and Washington, D.C. are within easy half-hour to three-hour driving distance.
Three airports serve the area: Charlottesville-Albemarle Regional Airport, Shenandoah Valley Regional Airport, and Waynesboro’s own Eagle’s Nest Airpark, located less than five minutes from Village Green.
The Right Development at the Right Time
With several different neighborhoods, Village Green at the Lake provides a choice of living styles and new home selections. Whether you’re an “empty nester” or have a family, you’ll find our architecturally-designed homes offer easy living with open floor plans that are perfect for entertaining a few close friends or a neighborhood get-together.
Village Green Amenities Include:
- Landscaped, beautiful public road entrance to Village Green
- Lake with elegantly-designed wooden footpath bridge
- Covered gazebo for picnics
- Walking paths and picnic areas near the lake that are accessible throughout the community
- Homeowners Association that provides lawn maintenance and snow removal in selected neighborhoods
- County water and sewer
- Underground utilities
- Street lights provide neighborhood charm and ambiance
- Landscaped rolling hills and greenery complement beautiful mountain scenery
- Wrought iron custom designed curbside mail boxes complement the entire community
- Village Green is located in Augusta County, Virginia, just outside of the Waynesboro city limits, and is served by the following schools:
- Ladd Elementary
- Wilson Middle School
- Wilson Memorial High School
Directions to Village Green at the Lake
From I-64, Take Exit 91 and head north on Route 608 Tinkling Springs Road. Turn right on to Goose Creek Road. The entrance to Village Green will be approximately two miles on your right.
From Waynesboro/Staunton - use Rt. 250, south on Goose Creek Road, 1/4 mile to Village Green entrance on left.